Chief Financial Officer
About the role
At Lenus Health we believe the centre of gravity of health data is shifting. There is an increasing amount of data generated outside of the traditional hospital setting than ever before. Citizen expectations are also evolving, with a growing expectation to be able to transact and communicate online with care teams.
We believe transforming the diagnosis and treatment of long-term conditions, exploiting new technology, integrating patient-generated data and AI-derived risk stratification tools and joining up community and specialist secondary care will enhance clinical practice, improve health outcomes and generate structured datasets to support further research.
The Lenus data and AI platform is in use in the NHS and has been shown to improve health outcomes and reduce waiting times and hospital re-admission rates across various cardio-respiratory conditions.
Ideally, you will have had previous experience as a CFO, Director of Finance, or Finance Manager in an investor-backed business. We are open to candidates who wish to take this as a part-time or full-time role.
What you'll do
We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer at Lenus Health to work closely with the CEO to:
- Manage and regularly report cash flow to the Board and Senior Management Team
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Put into place strong financial controls
- Advise CEO on fundraising plans and capital structure
- Lead financial due diligence during fundraising