Customer Success Manager
Your responsibilities will encompass all aspects of customer success, working closely with our Head of Web Operations and Head of Compliance.
About the role
Lenus Health is an innovative digital health business transforming healthcare.
The company co-designs digital health services with patients and clinicians. The services make use of patient-generated healthcare data, combined with data from the electronic health record, to generate new insights which can improve patient wellbeing and outcomes. Lenus Health is shifting the burden of care from hospital to home and is focused on respiratory and cardiovascular conditions. Our services are in use in the NHS, and we have ambitious plans to expand internationally.
The Customer Support Executive works with our customers e.g., NHS board or equivalent, to set them up for success. This involves supporting initial onboarding of users (patients) to our services, including early-stage service engagement, as well as hand-off back to our customers for ongoing retention.
You will have experience working with customers and directly with their service users (patients). You will be expected to have proven written, verbal and presentation skills, be self-motivated and enthusiastic about helping our customers succeed.
You will ideally have experience in customer success or account management in a product-based business that is on a high-growth journey.
You will also need to be:
- organised and good at prioritising work
- capable of solving problems and troubleshooting
- intrigued by the potential of digital health solutions
- be excited by the challenge and opportunity to positively improve the lives of others living with long term medical conditions
What you'll do
Working in a growing start-up, your responsibilities will encompass all aspects of customer support, working closely with our Head of Web Operations and Head of Compliance.
- welcome new customers to our services and set them up for success
- drive key results by increasing patient numbers across our services
- provide support to customers through initial onboarding of their patients our services
- analyse usage of services and drive engagement through regular data checks
- proactively engage with patients to ensure the service is configured and working
- proactively respond to challenges experienced by patients during the initial onboarding period.
- hand off to our customers first line support following initial, successful onboarding of patients
- provide product demonstrations and webinars to customers
- provide an exceptional customer success experience
- provide recommendations to further improve how we support our customers in achieving success
- provide recommendations to the product team to further improve our product onboarding journey and patient engagement experience