You will assist with Lenus Health’s brand awareness, product marketing initiatives, events and social media channels.
About the role
Lenus Health is an innovative digital health business that is transforming healthcare. We co-design digital health services with patients and clinicians. These services make use of patient-reported information, combined with data from patients’ electronic health records, to generate new insights that can improve patient wellbeing and outcomes.
These services are helping shift the burden of care from hospital to home, and they are primarily focused on supporting clinicians and patients manage long-term conditions remotely. They are in use in the NHS and we have ambitious plans to expand internationally.
As a Marketing executive you will assist the Head of Marketing with the development of Lenus’ brand awareness, product marketing initiatives and the organisation & running of events and social media channels.
You will have a desire for building the brand behind a ground-breaking digital health solution that is actively aiding patients and clinicians manage a wide range of chronic health conditions.
You will be passionate about challenging the norm and always looking for new and innovative ways to reach our existing and potential customers.
It would be great if you had any experience with:
- Design software; Adobe Indesign, illustrator & photoshop
- Familiarity with Umbraco or any comparable CMS.
- Using LinkedIn & corporate Twitter accounts
- Understanding of CRM management (ideally Dynamics 365)
What you'll do
As a Marketing executive within Lenus Health, you’ll support the Head of Marketing across all aspects of our marketing strategies.
You will also engage closely with colleagues in Sales, Product Development and Recruitment to support their objectives through the use of marketing best-practice.
You can expect to be involved in:
- Assisting on events and social media posts
- Manage event requirements and logistics by liaising with organisers
- Create and publish promotional content in line with brand strategy
- Build and manage social media calendar with relevant awareness days
- Interact with twitter community in real time during events
- Identify and recommend new content for socials
- Supporting the development and maintenance of internal tools
- Develop schedules and mailing lists
- Support CRM contact and campaign management
- Manage marketing collateral and printing
- Help gather information and analytics for reporting
- Enhancing internal marketing and recruitment efforts
- Manage starting pack for new hires
- Create and share content to promote company culture
- Help shape brand messaging for recruitment
- Support quarterly meet ups and other team building exercises
- Supporting product marketing and training
- Create and update presentations, flyers, copy
- Build tools to support training and onboarding efforts
- Provide market research and identify and report on trends
- Assist with compliance requests, coordinate translations, etc.