Technical Product Manager
You will be responsible for developing, defining and delivering the product roadmap and strategy for developing the Lenus Platform.
About the role
Lenus Health is an innovative digital health business that is transforming healthcare.
We co-design digital health services with patients and clinicians. These services make use of patient-reported information, combined with data from patients’ electronic health records, to generate new insights that can improve patient wellbeing and outcomes.
These services are helping shift the burden of care from hospital to home, and they are primarily focused on supporting clinicians and patients manage long-term conditions remotely. They are in use in the NHS and we have ambitious plans to expand internationally.
All of our digital health services are underpinned by the Lenus Platform; a set of interlinked services that centrally manage secure data transfer, authentication and consent.
You will have experience within a software-focused organisation that builds products / suites of products for external clients. You will be passionate about the work you do and expect to join a collaborative team that achieves success together.
You will have experience of:
- a software development environment
- working with a product or suite of products
- proactive engagement with external users and stakeholders
- running workshops to identify opportunities and solve problems
- contributing to an agile delivery process (e.g. Scrum)
- developing and managing a product roadmap
- running daily stand ups, feature reviews and retrospectives
You will also need to be:
- enthusiastic and motivated, with a desire for constant learning
- a great communicator and natural collaborator
- willing to offer an opinion or critique in a constructive manner
- intrigued by the potential of digital health solutions
- be excited by the challenge and opportunity to positively improve the lives of others living with long-term medical conditions
What you'll do
As a Technical Product manager you will be responsible for developing, defining and delivering the product roadmap and strategy for developing underlying Lenus Platform. You will work closely with the core departments (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Data Science) within Lenus Health, alongside service users and managers, to understand and define the requirements that should be met for the organisation realise its strategic objectives.
The successful candidate will:
Identify new functionality and features that are ‘valuable, usable and feasible’
- Proactively engage with a wide range of users and stakeholders to understand their needs, challenges and problems, focusing on where the Lenus Platform can solve existing problems or create new opportunities for care.
- existing service users (clinical teams / patients)
- potential service users (clinical teams / patients
- E-health / innovation / IT teams
- internal Lenus Health teams
- cultivate and sustain relationships with technology partners, which will help inform evolving technical capabilities
- validate the ideas and identify the best ones
- continuously develop the product roadmap
Define and manage the product backlog
- create actionable user stories for development teams with clear acceptance criteria, including story mapping where required
- prioritise the backlog to ensure goals are met, optimising the value of the development team effort and supporting the iterative release of services
- measure, track and improve non-functional aspects of the product
Actively support the delivery process
- be highly available to the delivery teams
- proactively ask questions and answer queries that arise throughout sprints
- provide feedback on components and functionality as they are released to test
- own the outcome on behalf of the team, and share progress with customers
- identify and measure the success criteria for each feature delivered