This accessibility statement applies to lenushealth.com.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this online service
This website is run by Lenus Health Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts using browser or device settings
- zoom in up to 400% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using a keyboard or speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- people using VoiceOver on iOS devices may find it difficult to use carousels, like the one used on our Home page.
How we tested this website
This statement was prepared on 22 January 2024. It was last reviewed on 24 January 2024.
This website was last tested on 24 January 2024. The test was carried out by our own team.
What we are doing to improve accessibility
We are always open to suggestions, additions or the reporting of accessibility problems. Users can use the contact details available on the contact us page or within the footer of the website.
We plan to address any issues that arise as soon as possible.