The new operating system for virtual care delivery
Lenus is a digital health platform that connects patients with clinical care – without leaving their home. Our services:
- help to reduce outpatient waiting times and rehospitalisation rates
- empower patients to manage their health
- improve patient access to care
How it works
Lenus is a system of interoperability that bridges the gap between existing care systems and new digital therapeutics and diagnostics.
- Share data from wearables, sensors and apps
- Connect new and existing patient services via API
- Apple Healthkit and Google Fit integration
- API driven data exchange
- GDPR compliant consent model
- Enforce data interoperability and security
- EHR integration and custom dashboards
- Remote monitoring and messaging
- Machine assisted diagnosis and alerts
Patients can generate, control and securely share data from mobile apps, wearables and sensors as part of new, digitally enabled care pathways.
Lenus is designed to complement existing clinical care pathways. We can connect to existing devices and services – or build new ones.
Lenus and selected services are certified as Class I under EU Medical Device Regulations (MDR).
Our quality management system is compliant with the requirements of International Standard BS EN ISO 13485:2016.
Third party assessments ensure continuing compliance to the changing regulatory landscape.