The next-generation virtual care platform
Lenus uses patient-generated health data to enable services that aim to:
- reduce outpatient waiting times and rehospitalisation rates
- empower patients and improve health outcomes
- improve patient access to care
How it works
Lenus is a system of interoperability that bridges the gap between existing care systems and new digital therapeutics and diagnostics.
- Share data from wearables, sensors and apps
- Connect new and existing patient services via API
- Apple Healthkit and Google Fit integration
- API driven data exchange
- GDPR compliant consent model
- Enforce data interoperability and security
- EHR integration and custom dashboards
- Remote monitoring and messaging
- Machine assisted diagnosis and alerts
Patients can generate, control and securely share data from mobile apps, wearables and sensors as part of new, digitally enabled care pathways.
Its API-first architecture and adherence to defined data exchange standards allow developers to connect existing services and devices, or to build new services.
Lenus and selected services are certified as Class I under EU Medical Device Regulations (MDR).
Our quality management system is compliant with the requirements of International Standard BS EN ISO 13485:2016.
Third party assessments ensure continuing compliance to the changing regulatory landscape.